Friday, August 15, 2008

Aug. 15: 14 day count down.

Hola!

Well, I'm doing a slightly bad thing right now (ie, typing this during my work hours at Aquent), but I'm sure the team won't care much.... sorry Stephanie, Dan and Michelle!!

but I feel I should catch everyone up since my last post.  

So the summer has come and it's been months since the lot of us wrote our last exam at UBC... we've found jobs, tried to save money and instead found numerous outlets to spend it all.  We've left the city, soaked up the sun and even endured weeks of good ol' Vancouver rain. 

And now it's time to move on... 

which means less of: 


and more of:  


barcelona.jpg

and not to mention:

oktoberfest-tours.jpg

(oktoberfest.... YES!!!!)


keep up with us! because this blog is about to get wild!!!


Kel


No comments: